The National Agency for Qualifications Development (NARK) was established by the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) in 2006.
- promotion to development of quality of workforce and long life learning;
- promotion to development of a national qualifications system in the Russian Federation;
- coordination of actions of organizations representing business community, and also interaction of business and state bodies during formation of national system of qualifications;
- distribution of the information and knowledge, consultation and organization of learning in the field of the making of the national qualifications system, development of workforce quality;
- promotion to making the organizations taking part in the , development of workforce quality, assessment of education results, training and labour skills.